Monday, December 24, 2007

December's ending soon..

Sorry from the absence for these couple of days. I've either no mood to blog, or I'm just too tired. Well, let's start with wednesday. I was stoning at home and really have nothing to do. It's pretty stupid how i wasted my holidays away. I'm lazy. i'm just too lazy. I don't want to work, I don't want to take any classes for anything, I refuse to do anything but just sit in front of my computer and play my day away. Every night i'll lie on my bed and think: I'm gonna go jogging tomorrow. I'm gonna go to work with my dad.

BULLSHIT. Nothing happened. Back to the story...

It was dinner time and i went to the nearby coffee shop. Same old boring food that always irks me but i have no choice but to eat. i was about to be bored to death until i saw a traffic police stopping. He walked to the traffic light near the coffee shop and walked towards to men. Apparently, they were caught crossing the road illegally. I saw those 2 men trying to argue their way out. Couldn't tell what they were saying but roughly know what's going on. Typical Singaporean, trying to weasel out of anything bad. Too bad. And i spent the rest of my dinner time eating and watching innocent idiots getting caught. I was surprised that so many people were caught. Soon, all the people at the coffee shop were talking about it and I could hear them pretty loudly. Not to mention some loud swearing. lol.

Moral of the story: cross the road illegally ONLY when no traffic police around =P nah, just kidding. CROSS THE GODDAMN ROAD ONLY ON WHEN IT'S 'GREEN MAN' ! Somehow, the stupid song from the advertisement on TV rings in my ears: "pass it on, pass it on.." ARGH!

On thursday, i met up with Joel, Joseph, Yi Chen (Flakk), and Matthias for cycling. We cycled to east coast park and tried the new park connector to Changi beach. The journey was 7km++. Quite tiring though. But the stupid thing was that we took 1 hour to try to get to east coast. We could not find a way to cross a road that would lead the way to east coast. SO, after many stupid attempts that include carrying our bikes up and down steps and getting our bikes and shoes dirty with mud, WE MADE IT! (applause and cheers =.=) Flakk and Matt went to rent bikes while the rest bought drinks. Killer prices man, daylight robbery. $1.60 for a chilled bottle of 100+. wtf!? Anyway, i suggested that matt and flakk save $$ and take the bike with 2 seats (the one that couples usually rent. I'm NOT suggesting anything. =.=) oh well, spoil sport, they didn't. So the 5 of us set of and made our journey to Changi beach. they journey was surprisingly pleasant. The weather was fine, and the new path was quite lovely. It was un-Singapore. And the lovely scenery (don't be shock, there's still scenery in Singapore). OH, anyway, i got pretty nauseas suddenly and had to rest. The rest went around the beach and made a discovery of a dead cat with it's innards spilling out. Credit goes to Joel. And flakk took pictures of it. For more information, go to yi chen's blog. There's a link from my blog. So we rode there enjoying the breeze and the scenery. And we saw planes landing and taking-off.

After reaching there, it was pretty late so we headed back to east coast. Lame, you might say but it was getting dark and we were darn hungry and thirsty. So we went to the hawker center nearby and ordered Bak-chor mee. Yum Yum! Oh, and satay too. Not to mention heavenly sugar-cane juice! It tasted damn good as we were all hungry. Surprised that there were touting at that area. Many people were calling us to buy satay from their stalls. Mind, there were around 7 stalls selling satay! Imagine the noise. Blah, blah, then we headed to joel's home. I left my bike there as i was too tired to cycle home. Oh, we went to the gate and the key was stuck in the lock! Everyone tried tugging hard at it. Turning and pulling with all our might. Joseph called the security guard. Apparently, it happened before but nothing was done. Then, flakk suggested using psychic powers and all of us made a stupid hand gesture (like in some Canto gong-fu shows =.=) Amazingly, i turned the key and it came out from the lock. We were all shocked and was laughing about it. ~End~

Yesterday, dad painted my room. Guess what colour? White. Of all colours, he picked white. Now my whole room was starking white. Damn it. And at night we went to aunt's house to eat steamboat. Yum Yum. And had some red wine, and Tang Yuan. Joel sms me saying he was stuck somewhere due to heavy rain. I said i was at aunt's house warm and comfortable eating steamboat. LOL.

And that's all folks. Bye.

No comments: