Hey dudes and dudettes! Sorry for this LOOOONG post-poned update. I've been pretty busy lately. Not with girls or playing games, but trying to get used to my new JC life. I've been posted to Meridian Junior College. I'm very happy to be there. The campus is new with lovely features and friendly teachers. I feel welcomed over there. Yes, i do agree that JC life is quite stressful. As my principal said, to prepare for the 'O' Levels, a student take 4 years. But for the 'A' Levels, he/she takes only 2 years. To be more specific, only one and a half years. The whole syllabus is much more difficult and intense. But i won't say it has no life. You can ask around, JC life IS still enjoyable. They have many things that could help you relax. There are events and most importantly, your friends. They are the people that makes you comfortable in this new place and it makes school life much more enjoyable. JC life matures you too. No more lame secondary school people running around and screaming.
About my orientation, it is REALLY fun. There are 5 houses is MJC. Atlas (yellow), Callisto (blue), Miranda (black), Phobos (red), and Triton (green). These are actually names of Moons. I was in Phobos and was with Fazari and Shafienas. SO at least i have some friends. My orientation group (OG), was actually my CG (class). The whole house is split into 7 small groups. I'm in Phobos 1. The thing about the orientation is that it is very very very different form sec school. The cheers are much more interesting, the games are much more fun and the people are really sporting and get along well with each other. I do not want to go through everything. Alot to say man. But, if you are taking the 'O' Levels this year, think about coming to MJC, and try it for yourself. I have to go, ciaos...
No comments:
Post a Comment