YEAH PEOPLE!!!
LONG TIME NO SEE!! WOOOOOOOOOO~
*Ahem ahem* ok
well, i know i've been absent for quite a long while. So sorry about that because i've been caught up with overwhelming school work. what to do? We, JC students are busy people, unlike some other people from poly get like nearly half a year of break, study a bit then later break another month. HAHA, just kidding, relax people! I'm going to make it short and simple.
1) I'm in Meridian Junior College
2) I don't mug as much.
3) I'm struggling a little with my work
4) I've just quited from my previous CCA (badminton recreational) because....
5) I GOT INTO THE STUDENT'S COUNCIL!!! And i'm very happy because...
6) II'M AN EX-CO MEMBER!!! (once again =P) : HEAD OF STUDENTS' AFFAIRS
HAHA, sounds damn posh right? Actually do lots of, what people call them: SAI GANG (or however you spell it lah! Sheesh). It means crappy, shitty job. But hey, i don't mind. I get to be in charge of school blazers, vending machines, morning assembly duties and school lockers. Whoa, heavy responsibilities man. The investiture is today (it's 1.51am now as i type) at 2.30pm. I love the council soooooooooooo much. I've learnt many many valuable things since CTC (councillor training camp). No time to update. Only reason why i update now is because i see my tagboard full of demand. And whatever externalities and marginal social cost and benefit... (stupid econs...) and also because i'm doing my freaking PI for my Project work... Grrrr... For those who know, it's a demanding thing and i really hate it! Ah well, until next time, good bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment