With P.R.I.D.E we serve, as one we lead
500 hundred 25 thousand 6 hundred minutes (1 year) have passed. I wouldn't say i've left council. I would say i left my 2nd family.
I might have said that i've moved on. Yes, i did, but nothing could stop me from thinking about council the last few days.
I've mentioned in my blog before, mentioned on Facebook's notes too, about all my feelings that day I was 'fired' from council. After Orientation, I couldn't continue being a councillor. It was devastating. I missed everyone. The badge not being worn already, no more duties in the morning, phone remaining silent from the absence of relays, no more late nights, no more proposals... It's quite hard to take it all of a sudden. I think the rest of the councillors are facing this now. This one year have been great. I enjoyed alot, suffered alot, learnt alot, laughed and cried alot.
Thank you 6th SC.
Brothers Association:
I thank all of you sincerely at the bottom of my heart. Thank you for spending all your time with me, laughing and joking together, and comforting me when i'm at the lowest point of my 17+ years old life. I couldn't express my feelings further. I spent most of my time in council with you guys, and we probably shared all our secrets already. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
Ex-co:
Edwin, even though i irritate you all the time, i was really really touched by your speech during invest. Makes me feel a little guilty, but that doesn't mean i'll stop disturbing you! Melissa, i think i've learnt the most from you. And you are the funniest person sometimes. Best moment was when i pranked you! Samantha, i think you saw my ugliest and weakest side on the 28/04/09. You were there to comfort me and cried with me. The silent warrior providing a never wavering support. Nina, the mother for councillors whose selflessness and boundless care she's unselfish with, supporting and encouraging others always. Kamal, my crazy counterpart who endures my snide remarks and teasings, and also my sometimes too painful punches. Your craziness/himbo-ness adds life and zest to council. THANK YOU EX-COs!!
SA:
To all my first i/cs, you guys are really the best people. You guys endure all the shitload of menial tasks and carrying on your responsibilities with all your heart. You guys really make me happy to have you guys as i/cs as i will never be worried about anything. You guys are the most efficient people, sometimes giving in more than you should. To the rest of the people, the support and hard work you guys made was not forgotten. I couldn't be so slack without the hard work you all guys put in. THANK YOU SA!
Teachers:
I've learnt alot from you guys! The support, encouragement and ideas you guys provide made my council time the most enriching one i've ever had! Thank you TAs!
The rest:
I've mentioned in my previous note before, i really do not know what else to say. But all you guys have been a part of me in one significant way or another. All you guys have endured my sarcasm and crazy personality and i thank all you guys for that! The support, encouragement and care you guys gave me will not be forgotten. The tears shed and the perspiration from the hard work we went through together will be etched deeply in my heart.
I admit, i might be one of the slackest ex-co, slackest council. I might have been the irresponsible one, for causing so much problems for TAs and council. It really affected everyone's mood, efficiency in events as there's not enough manpower and also bring some inconvenience. I'm erally sorry for doing so as i'm not responsible enough for my studies. For this, let me apologise:
SORRY 6th SC!
I'll be strong and stay committed to my studies. No more distractions. Hope we can still see and meet each other regularly, i really don't want the friendships to die off.
The six most important words: I admit I made a mistake. The five most important words: You did a good job. The four most important words: What is YOUR opinion? The three most important words: If you please. The two most important words: Thank You. The one most important word: We. The least important word: I.
Not what we give,
But what we share,
For the gift
without the giver
Is bare.
Meridian Junior College 6th Student Council
30 strong always
No comments:
Post a Comment