This week has been the most hectic week for me. I have lots of homework to do and council things to manage. Everyday reach home at about 9pm.
Alright, first things first, floorball cheering.
The councillors went down to Tampines Sports Complex to cheer for the Meridian floorball teams yesterday. For the girls, it is MJC V.S. YJC. YJC has more supporters than us and their cheers were really loud. The problem for us is that we have lesser councillors to cheer and that the supporters did not cheer with us. But its ok, the girls won YJC, which have put up a really great fight, and took the championship title =D. BUT! For the guys, I really felt angry and disappointed. The boys match was between MJC and RJC. I felt that the match was somehow unfair, especially the referees’ judgement. There was a point where a penalty was given but later it was cancelled. If the penalty was taken, there might be a chance for MJC to draw with RJC, and might even win later. MJC was losing 2-0 at that point of time. There was little time left. RJC boys played really rough and there were quite a few injuries. However, once again, I felt that the referees did not do much about it and always give RJC free shots. What I’m most unhappy is when a MJC player and RJC player was challenging for the ball, they went pass MJC supporters. I think the supporters jeered a little. But the shocking thing was that the insolent bastard turned around and said: “f*** you” in front of us! That really made a lot of people angry. I mean, hello? What school you from? Suppose to be more civilised right? Ok, maybe a little prejudicial but even so, you should not even do that at all! Ass, hope karma/retribution befalls on you! In the end, we lost the championship title to them with the score of 2-1.
Next, it’s the SDS for today. Hmm, how do I put it? It isn’t really fruitful but there were some nice contributions and suggestions. Very little time for it, around 25 minutes only. Many jokers but it’s expected. HAHA. Anyway, today, a Japanese band which came from Japan (where else? DUH!) to MJC and gave us a performance. They came to MJC 2 years ago and now they are back again. They gave a preview during the morning and tickets were sold for the performance at night. If I’m not wrong, the tickets were sold around $10. The performance tonight was definitely worth more than that! The band was really great! Totally blown away by them. Their skills and everything, and not forgetting their choreograph. Marvellous.
Lastly, I would like to think about what I said previously about my emo post. I find it really hard to be another person. Yes, I’ve cut down my teasing and stuff, I became more serious with work. But, people don’t like me when I’m too serious. And when I started to play and tease, complain again. This time complain at blog. I mean, like you never tease people before? I don’t mind if you say it to me that you don’t like it lah, but by putting it in this way, I find it really offensive. Shall not elaborate. The human nature is ever changing and complex. One can never fully understand it. Shit, I hate my life now.
No comments:
Post a Comment